Thursday 16 February 2012

Blood Pressures

Did you all have a lovely Valentines? I did! And a nice young chap in Fopp Records gave me this poster (below) out of the sheer goodness of his heart. He must have smelt the singleton pity a mile off as my friend purchased Unknown Pleasures and we spent the majority of the day hungover...regardless, it is beautifully printed, I just need some form of regal frame now, non?
In other news, I feel like squeezing a job around uni can be so stressful sometimes, any money I seem to make goes straight back out my pocket and I just want a weekend off to go home and catch up with friends. Thank god for bursaries', that's all I can say right now. I have a nice little chunk in my bank account and plan on buying these, purchasing Cribs tickets tomorrow AND FINALLY GETTING MY GREEN HAIR BACK! I have several gigs and interviews coming up over the next fortnight for your viewing pleasure, so I'll leave you with my ramblings until then. Oh and safe in the knowledge that I will have to lunge headfirst into this at some point (woe is me) X
Words by yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment