Monday 5 March 2012

Freedom Spark Playlist // March

WHAT. A. WEEKEND. Friday I caught Sleigh Bells live on their 'Reign of Terror' tour (seeing them on their 'Treats' tour back in 2010 blew me away and I'm not the biggest fan of their second full-length but they have certainly got me back on side after this show.), followed by a Saturday catching up with old friends, making new ones, getting drunk and watching fabulous bands in Wakefield- ALL before seeing The Cribs up in Leeds- and bloody hell the Jarman Brothers have still, inevitably, got it. Also, I curate monthly playlists' on FreedomSpark, don't you know, and March plays host to the first one that doesn't follow a theme. You can catch it here, although if I know you and you're reading this, you're probs annoyed with my overplayed choices from this month (My bad, flatmates!), otherwise crank up the volume and enjoy the sunshine! Happy Monday! x
Ryan Jarman of The Cribs, taken by yours truly

2 comments:

  1. seems like they're great!
    very nice blog you have here, dear :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete