Thursday 7 June 2012

Review // Dot 2 Dot Festival Manchester

As I mentioned in a previous post, I spent this years Jubilee Weekend also covering Dot2Dot Festival in Manchester. The line-up was SO rad, with getting to catch Pond and Wavves being ultimate treats (HELLO, have you even realised what this blog is named after? Educate yourselves!). Inbetween acts, we spent our time sneaking drinks into venues, trying (and failing) to find any piercing places open and after everything had finished, we bumped into Jay Watson from Tame Impala (who also plays in Pond, duh) and shared some weed whilst he told us how much he missed his girlfriend back in Australia and enquired when our non-existent band were off to his homeland, HA! I had the best weekend I've had in a long long time and now currently don't know what to do with myself, I'm literally typing this from my bed clutching a pack of M&M's onto my third cup of coffee chasing up contacts and writing emails, IT'S OK THOUGH GUYS, cos I'll be in the same room as A$AP tomorrow! If you wanna read how ace all the D2D  bands were (except for Cloud Nothings, they were totally overrated), you can check it here! Well and truly, what bank holidays were made for...
Words and Images by yours truly X

No comments:

Post a Comment