Tuesday 31 July 2012

Freedom Spark Playlist // August

My Freedom Spark Playlist for August is now up! I reviewed new tracks from Iggy Azalea, Crystal Castles, Karma Kid, Purity Ring and Baauer- AND, from the playlists' of which I usually celebrate (Aka the tracks I've chosen) , the first two artists mentioned above this month are more like "This-isn't-your-best-work-but-I-still-can't-help-but-listen-to-it-so-sort-it-out-in-future" kind of ponders. Whatever, they are all still rad and I can't help the Iggy-induced gun fingers (My bad) and non-stop dancing around to Karma Kid although the sun has disappeared now. Enough babbling, I'm off to do Twin Peaks style coffee and cherry pie whilst getting ridiculously stressed about party planning- enjoy it here
Words by Yours Truly X

No comments:

Post a Comment