Sunday 1 July 2012

LDN

Sorry for the lack of posts boys and girls, I've been down South visiting my editor from Freedom Spark and learning how to DJ at LeeFest! I had so much fun finally catching Slow Club live, losing all feeling in my legs after watching Jakwob smash their headline set, calling into Rough Trade, eating bagels and drinking daiquiris' on Brick Lane, visiting a prostitutes graveyard (beautifully a million times better and less seedy than it sounds) AND going to watch AlunaGeorge play in the stunning gardens of the mega-posh Sanderson Hotel, £12 for a single and mixer, anyone? Apart from that I leant how to master the tube like a boss and realise that there really is no city like it- I hope you all had a great weekend, here are some shots I took and seriously, articles will be coming soon, I'm chasing things round like a madwoman X
Words and images by yours truly

2 comments:

  1. plz tell me more of this prostitutes' graveyard??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give 'Crossbones Graveyard' a Google and you'll find everything you need to know- It's about a fifteen min walk from Elephant & Castle tube!

    ReplyDelete