Monday 21 January 2013

Bleep.com

If you know a thing or two about independent music, then you'll know about Bleep.com. Born out of Warp Records, Bleep is known as one of the UK's first legal download businesses and has now extended to full online retailer, with releases from a whole host of labels worldwide. I'm super proud to say that I'm now penning blurbs for their new releases online, so whenever you spy a record that takes your fancy, you can read my words of enlightenment to give you an idea of what you're getting into! This week I wrote about Outboxx, Jaap Ligthart, Wizard Of and Matthew E. White, go check it out and purchase some sweet music! Oh and shoutout to Raj who you can catch doing a wicked three-hour Boiler Room mix of Bleep's top 100 tracks of 2012 over here! Can someone get me a sold-out TNGHT beanie, pretty please? I'm now going to eat my weight in sushi and attempt to shake off this two day hangover thanks to finally catching Boddika and Dusky live followed by a coach full of Manchester debauchery post-staff do...PRAY FOR ME.
Words by Yours Truly X

No comments:

Post a Comment