Friday 2 August 2013

Hello Giggles // Underdogs' To Fall In Love With

Hey, Friday! Seeing as I have no life inbetween living for the weekend this Summer, I have found myself in a constant routine cycle of planning trips, writing articles and reliving excellent series of the past- sad it may be, but I thought hey, why not combine the latter two and share my underdogs' to fall in love with from some of the best programmes of yesteryear. Even more so, I had this piece published over on Hello Giggles- A female lifestyle website founded by Zooey Deschanel, Sophia Rossi and Molly McAleer; Sisters doing it for themselves! Obviously it's a step away from my musical-based pieces that you're all usually used to but a little change is good, especially when it involves a young Jason Segel and Twin Peaks, duh. You can read all about it over here!

Words by Yours Truly X

No comments:

Post a Comment