Tuesday 6 August 2013

Interview // Speak!

I'm proud to say that I'll now be regularly blogging guest posts over on Lily Mercer's site! In case you didn't already know, Lily is the online editor-in-chief of SB TV and also hosts Rinse FM's only underground hip-hop show every Sunday, in between jet-setting all over the place to interview rappers and rebels. Pretty sweet, right? You should click on over to her site and get lost for hours like I did, thanks to mini video posts, in-depth article excerpts, style posts, upcoming events and everything inbetween. My first contribution to the site is an interview with my latest West Coast favourite Speak!, in which we discussed flipping burgers for a living, drugs and er, Kylie Minogue... check it out here!
Words by Yours Truly X

No comments:

Post a Comment